Company, Organization, and Personal Sponsorships of CFPA allow donors to both give and get!
You give in support of the Connecticut Forest & Park Assocation (CFPA) and also get recognized at an event or in an event publication. You are positively associated with an event you enjoy and particularly wish to support.
Contact Jim Little at (860) 346-TREE (8733) or email@example.com to become a sponsor of CFPA!
There are several sponsorships available:
- Connecticut Trails Weekend—the most successful National Trails Day® celebration in the country, offering events in 90% of Connecticut towns.
- Sponsorship levels begin at $2,500 and sponsors are recognized in the 30,000 booklets distributed around the state, on CFPA’s website, and in press releases.
- Run for the Woods—fun 5K and 10K trail races held at beautiful Session Woods WMA in Burlington. The run is part of the Blue-Blazed Trail Running Series.
- Sponsorship levels begin at only $500 with recognition at the race, on the CFPA website, and, at specific levels, in Connecticut Woodlands magazine.
- Connecticut Woodlands—the quarterly magazine of CFPA and conservation in Connecticut. Support the magazine with an ad.
Other programs offering sponsorship opportunities include:
- CFPA Annual Meeting: recognition at the event, on CFPA’s website, and in Connecticut Woodlands magazine.
- CFPA Volunteer Dinner: recognition at the event, on CFPA’s website, and in Connecticut Woodlands magazine.
- The Winslow Society Gatherings: recognition at the gathering and in The Winslow Society invitations and newsletters
- Speaker Series, such as Channeling Pinchot. Sponsors are recognized at the event and in promotional communications.
One-time sponsor/naming opportunities:
- Trail Bridges
- Trailhead Kiosks