The primary benefit of Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA) membership is that you are making a difference to Connecticut conservation by supporting the Association and helping continue its long history of effective advocacy, education, and land and trail conservation work. We offer a variety of membership categories allowing you to support this work at a level that is best for you. All members enjoy a subscription to our quarterly magazine, Connecticut Woodlands. We also offer the following additional benefits:
- Invitations to Special Events and Meetings and the right to vote on CFPA Business
- A copy of CFPA's Annual Conservation Agenda
- A copy of the Connecticut Trails Day Booklet
- Discounts on books, printed maps, and other items in the online CFPA store
- Invitation to CFPA Member Update Exclusive in your home County once annually
Select here to view membership categories and JOIN.