The Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA) values the membership of businesses and corporations, clubs, and other nonprofit organizations. Membership in the Association is one way to support our work. Other ways include advertising in our quarterly magazine, Connecticut Woodlands; sponsorship of Connecticut Trails Weekend with recognition in our widely-distributed event booklet; grants and matching gifts; and financial support of special events. We are pleased to meet with our organizational supporters to identify the best way for you to contribute to the work of CFPA. Contact us today.
Select here to join.
Organizational Memberships include:
- Voting privileges at Annual and Special meetings
- Subscription to Connecticut Woodlands magazine
- A copy of our Annual Conservation Agenda
- A copy of the Connecticut Trails Weekend booklet
- Invitations to programs, meetings, workshops, etc.
- Up to 5 uses of the meeting room on a reservation basis*
- 6 or more uses of the meeting room on a reservation basis**
* For Nonprofit/Club Level Membership
**For Sustaining Level Memberships or higher