Welcome to CFPA's Protected Properties Page! Explore our sites for a taste of CT's Forests and Trails!
- CFPA concentrates its protection efforts on working forests and the Blue-Blazed Hiking Trail System.
- Click on the map points to learn more about each property and to access their individual pages.
- If you know the property you want to visit, use the links below for information including maps and directions.
- Fee Property = A property that CFPA owns.
- Conservation Easement = A property that CFPA protects by owning a portion of the rights.
- Trail Conservation Easement = A trail corridor that CFPA protects by owning a portion of the rights over the trail.
- Feel free to contact our Land Conservation Director, Lindsay Suhr, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Check back regularly for updates and new properties. Have a wonderful adventure!