The Connecticut Forest & Park Association is 501c3 conservation nonprofit.
Donations to CFPA are tax-deductible. To protect forests, parks, walking trails, and open spaces in Connecticut, CFPA relies on members and friends for support. Together we can accomplish more!
Here’s how you can support CFPA!
- Donate NOW
- Become a Member/ Renew your Membership
- Make Honorary and Memorial Gifts
- Join The Winslow Society
- Workplace Giving and Matching Gifts
- Become a Monthly Donor by setting up a recurring gift
- Legacy Giving (including Endowment Gifts and Stock /Security Gifts)
- Land Conservation Funding
- Support CFPA by donating through 1% For the Planet
- Select CFPA as your AmazonSmile designated charity