The Winslow Society is a group of individuals who share a passion to protect Connecticut’s forests, parks, and trails. They understand that higher levels of financial support (yearly giving at the $1,000 or higher level) can have a substantial effect on the natural world and outdoor recreation they value.
There are many ways to become an annual member of The Winslow Society:
•Make a gift of $1,000.00-- Donate Now or send us a check (CFPA, 16 Meriden Road, Rockfall, CT 06481).
•Set up monthly recurring gifts of $84/month or more here.
•Make multiple cumulative gifts throughout the year (including membership) to total $1,000 or more.
Benefits of Membership in The Winslow Society
Members of The Winslow Society join together in a deep dedication to conservation. Winslow Society members like you play a key role in supporting CFPA’s ongoing conservation activities around the state. Additional benefits include the following:
• Recognition in CFPA’s Annual Gift Report (unless you would rather give anonymously)
• Invitations to special Winslow Society events with CFPA leadership and fellow WS members (2x/year)
• The Winslow Outlook: A Society Newsletter (2x/year). Check out our first issue here!
• Reserved seating at CFPA Annual Meeting
• One gift CFPA membership for a friend or family member
• The benefit of knowing how impactful this level of giving can be to safeguarding Connecticut’s woodlands, parks and trails.
If you have any questions about CFPA's Winslow Society please contact Jim Little by phone at 860-346-TREE (8733) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.