Dear 2021 Trails Day Leaders
Thank you for being a part of this year's celebration. Without your contribution of time and passion for the outdoors, there would be no celebration. CFPA, Trails Day sponsors, and Connecticut residents greatly appreciate your generosity. Please watch our Zoom Leader Video to see changes and enhancements planned for Trails Day this year.
Read a message HERE from our Trails Day Coordinator, Chuck Toal. He's working hard to make sure Trails Day 2021 is the safest and best Trails Day for everyone! He's also a great resource for our leaders, contact him with any questions you might have.
Leader Tools, Resources & Promotion Items
- Update on Mask Guidelines (5/19/2021)
- Changes & enhancements to Trails Day 2021- Zoom Leader Video and Presentation Slides (2/20/2021)
- Read through our Frequently Asked Questions for Trails Day 2021
- Trails Day Participant Safety Guidelines (PDF infographic), (JPEG version)
- Trails Day Event Flyer
- Leader Participant Registration Process and Attendee Registration Auto Emails
- Leader- Template Social Media Posts / Trails Day Press Release / Trails Day Logo
Trails Day Booklets
Because our primary booklet distribution centers are closed or have limited hours, we will not be printing our Trails Day booklets in 2021.
Trails Day Photos/ Videos
This year we've made it real easy to upload photos & videos right on the CFPA website! And best of all, anyone can do it, no login required. The link is currently on the left side menu of the Trails Day page. Picture and video uploads can be done using just about any internet capable device including smartphones.