Supporting Trails Day and recreational trails is good business.
Does your company want to support and connect with thousands of walkers, hikers, paddlers, and riders using local trails … and be associated with Connecticut’s most dynamic, statewide recreation event?
Sponsor Connecticut Trails Day 2020 - it’s good for your business, your employees, and your community.
Here are the amazing numbers from 2019:
- More than 250 hiking, walking, running, riding, paddling, rock-climbing, letterboxing, orienteering events statewide
- Hundreds of volunteers from dozens of towns and organizations led events
- Thousands of Trails Day booklets were distributed across Connecticut
- TV, radio, newspapers, blogs, websites around the state presented stories about Trails Day events pointing to the online directory for more information
- Trails Day’s online, interactive, events directory, showcased on CFPA’s website www.ctwoodlands.org, close to 124,000 page views from over 27,000 unique users
- Your company will have an ad in the thousands of Trails Day booklets distributed around the state and logo placement on the Trails Day webpage.
Sponsors at the $10,000 level will be featured in a rotating banner ad on the popular Events Directory.
Get your colleagues involved in a healthy outdoor group activity, support CFPA and trails, and associate with an event important to Connecticut’s “green economy.”
Sponsor opportunities are available at the $2,500, $5,000 and $10,000 sponsor levels.
Trails Day is always the first weekend in June. This year it will be held on June 6th and 7th.
Call or email Jim Little at 860-346-8733 or firstname.lastname@example.org