Columbia - Nature Walk - Wells Woods/ Mint Brook Trail
By attending a CT Trails Day event, I confirm that:
- I have read and understand the event description.
- I verify that I and any minor children accompanying me are able to participate in the activity competently and safely and will use due care, ordinary caution and common sense while participating in the activity.
- I agree to follow any safety instructions that have been provided to me.
- I understand that there are inherent risks and unknown dangers that can lead to injury when participating in outdoor recreation activities.
- I am fully aware that I am engaging in this activity at my own risk and am responsible for any injuries or damages that may occur to myself, property or third parties while participating in the activity, including as a result of operation or use of any equipment.
- I release the Connecticut Forest & Park Association (CFPA) its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, agents, volunteers, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (“CFPA Parties”) from any liability that may arise from participation in the event and waive any and all claims against them and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, including those resulting from my own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including CFPA and the CFPA Parties.
- Nothing herein shall supersede other agreements I have entered into with CFPA.