There is no other trails celebration like it. Connecticut Trails Day is proud to be the largest National Trails Day® celebration in the nation— this year featuring over 240 volunteer-led events! Besides just being a lot of fun, there are many reasons to get outside and attend a Connecticut Trails Day event. Here are just a few.
- All you have to do is show up. Although some events put a limit on how many people can participate, most don't. Check the online directory to find out. Get off the couch. Be active!
- Try something you always wanted to do, but something was stopping you. Each event has a guide, so it's not like you're trying it alone. Be adventurous!
- Learn something new. With over 50 educational walks planned, there's sure to be something you haven't done. Be curious!
- Join the trail community to support trails in your area. Find out about event sponsoring organizations and opportunities to volunteer. Be engaged!
- Share the experience. It's a great chance to meet and make new friends with common interests. Belong.