DID YOU KNOW that Connecticut Trails Day is the largest Trails Day Celebration in the country? And it's all because of your commitment to sharing your passion for trails with others!
Join us for 2020 Trails Day by hosting an event on June 6th or 7th, and together we'll encourage folks to get their hearts pumping by enjoying the thousands of miles of trails Connecticut has to offer.
First, here's what you need to know before planning your event:
- Events must be FREE, open to the public, and take place on Saturday, June 6 or Sunday, June 7, 2020.
- Hikes, walks, trail runs, rides, paddles, letterboxing/geocaching, and trail work parties are welcome.
- Self-guided events are prohibited. Sales of gear/equipment etc. is discouraged.
- Bike and equestrian rides must be held on authorized multi-use trails; participants are required to wear safety gear.
- Paddle participants are required to wear an approved personal flotation device.
- Once registered you'll receive an event leader packet with additional details, including an outing sign-in sheet.
- Event leaders are asked to submit their outing sign-in sheets to CFPA.
- All event submissions will be subject to proofing/editing prior to publishing.
- Submitters will receive an automated confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting the online form. Save that email!
- If you don't see the email, don't forget to check your email Junk Mailbox too. If there is still no confirmation email, your event may not have gone through. Please contact Chuck Toal at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that your online submission was received.
Phew…that just about covers it. So register your event below, today!
Event submissions must be received by March 15th to be included in our printed Trails Day booklet and on our popular online directory. May 9th is the deadline to be included in just our online directory of events.
To register an event, create a new user account using the link below. When entering a username, please use the event leader's full name to help us manage user accounts.
Use the following ink to begin the registration process.