Welcome to the Blue-Blazed Hiking Trail System! Get ready to have a great adventure!
Whenever you’re planning to hit the trails, the latest information is waiting here for you. Use this interactive map to enhance your hike planning. Have a fun and safe journey!
- Click on the trail lines for trail names and lengths.
- Select "view larger map" for mobile use.
- To view parking, zoom in on the map. Red pins represent parking lots, green pins represent roadside parking. Click on the pin for driving directions and additional info.
- If you are not a member of CFPA, please JOIN and help us steward this great trail system… and the mapping tools that help you enjoy it.
- This map will be updated periodically with new information to reflect trail changes, but for detailed descriptions of any major trail interruptions or closures, visit our Trail Notices page.
- The best guide to take along with you on a hike is CFPA's 20th edition of the Connecticut WalkBook (published since 1937). It is also available as an e-book.
- Notice a maintenance issue on a trail? Report it HERE.
- CFPA is providing this web-based trail map to you for free, but it costs real money and staff time to keep this information up to date (not to mention what it costs to maintain the trails themselves). Please join CFPA as a member and help keep the trails open and protected.
- Notice a map error, contact Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Blue-Blazed Hiking Trail System would not exist without the gracious support of our landowner trail hosts. Please respect private property, stay on the trail and follow all posted signage.
The information shown here is for general reference purposes only. CFPA gives no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of this data. Parking in all areas, whether designated here or not, is at your own risk. CFPA is not responsible for any damage or loss to vehicles or contents.