Welcome to the Blue-Blazed Hiking Trail System! Get ready to have a great adventure!
Whenever you’re planning to hit the trails, the latest information is waiting here for you. Use this interactive map to enhance your hike planning. Have a fun and safe journey!
- Turn on your phone's GPS and click the "locator" icon to view your location in the field.
- Select "view larger map" for mobile use.
- Use the legend to view overnight sites, blaze colors, and trail interruptions.
- Use the measuring tool to determine specific trail distances.
- This map will be updated periodically with new information to reflect trail changes, but for detailed descriptions of any major trail interruptions or closures, visit our Trail Notices page.
- The best guide to take along with you on a hike is CFPA's 20th edition of the Connecticut WalkBook (published since 1937). It is also available as an e-book.
- Notice a map error, contact Clare at email@example.com
The Blue-Blazed Hiking Trail System would not exist without the gracious support of our landowner trail hosts. Please respect private property, stay on the trail and follow all posted signage.
The information shown here is for general reference purposes only. CFPA gives no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or reliability of this data. Parking in all areas, whether designated here or not, is at your own risk. CFPA is not responsible for any damage or loss to vehicles or contents.