It's that time of year again! The leaves in Connecticut are brightly colored, and falling fast. We know that you are all outside, enjoying this beautiful fall weather, and we want you to share your experience with us! This year, we're hosting another Fall Photo Contest.
The idea is simple-- send us your favorite photos you've taken this year from natural areas around Connecticut. Did you take a great photo on a Blue-Blazed Hiking Trail? Even better! Photos will appear not only in a photo gallery here on our website, but across our social media platforms. Check out the rules and prizes, listed below!
To see the current entries, check out the photo gallery.
- All images must be 2 MB minimum, in JPG or TIF format, accompanied by the entrant's name, address, and a description of the photograph (or any fun story that goes along with it!)
- Each entrant can submit up to 3 photos for consideration.
- Email each photo separately to email@example.com with "Photo Contest" in the subject line.
- All entries must be received by October 31. We will announce the winner in the first week of November.
- First Place: a Connecticut Walk Book
- Second Place: a CFPA water bottle
- Third Place: a CFPA HIKE! sticker
Winning photographs will be featured on the CFPA website (www.ctwoodlands.org). Entrants grant permission to CFPA to publish their work, in whole or in part, for any CFPA purpose, including, but not limited to, CFPA publications, merchandise, and website with credit to photographer but no further compensation.