In the waning days of 2014, we wanted to take a few moments to reflect on some of CFPA's major accomplishments that were made possible through your support and involvement. Follow the links on this Accomplishments Summary to find out more. Happy New Year!
by James Little
Start your New Year with an Annual Fund gift to CFPA! The 2014 Annual Fund will stay open for the next few weeks. If you forgot to give in 2014, ‘dig in’ for a positive start to 2015.
You can support CFPA and Connecticut conservation by:
- Clicking on this link and donating on-line
- Writing a check to CFPA and sending it to 16 Meriden Road, Rockfall, CT 06481
- Gifting appreciated securities (call CFPA before 12/24 for delivery instructions)
- Setting up a monthly gift to easily increase your support of the trails, forests, and parks you love
- Don’t forget to remember CFPA when creating a will or naming beneficiaries for your retirement plans and life insurance policies.
We appreciate you ‘digging in’ with CFPA and wish you a Happy New Year!
By Jim Little
The Shenipsit Striders have been supporting CFPA and the Blue-Blazed Trails since 2005. At their annual gathering on Sunday, November 30, 2014, the Striders donated $3,000 to support CFPA’s mission to protect forests, parks and trails for future generations. Jim Little, CFPA’s Development Director, accepted the check on behalf of the Association. Since 2005, the club has donated over $11,000 to CFPA.
By Lori Paradis Brant